Chocolate and fruit is always a winning combination. This yummy dessert has a no-bake hazelnut crust and a filling of chilled, creamy chocolate goodness sweetened with mint-flavoured chocolate stevia syrup and topped with plump and juicy raspberries. You can serve this dusted with powdered sugar, coconut whipped cream, or simply with more fresh raspberries and mint leaves.
No-Bake Chocolate Raspberry Tart [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
For the Crust:
- 5.64 ounces hazelnuts, ground
- 0.7 ounces Dutch-processed cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup, plus 1 1/4 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon mint-flavored chocolate stevia syrup
For the Filling:
- 6.8 ounces full-fat coconut milk
- 8.8 ounces vegan dark chocolate, chopped
- 1 tablespoon mint-flavored stevia syrup
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- Combine all the ingredients for the crust and press the mixture into the base and sides of a 13 3/4x4 1/4-inch rectangular fluted tart pan with a removable bottom. Chill while you make the filling.
- Chop the chocolate into small pieces and place them in a bowl. Bring coconut milk in a saucepan just to a boil. Pour over the chopped chocolate and let stand for about 1 minute, then stir until it became smooth. Stir in mint-flavored stevia syrup until well combined.
- Pour into the tart pan and chill for 30 minutes. Garnish the tart with fresh raspberries and fresh mint leaves. Dust with powdered sugar, if desired.