Raw vegan chocolate cookies infused with Chaga mushroom powder and maca root — yum! Chaga mushrooms are known for their health benefits and while you can make yummy mushroom lattes, why not change it up with something like these delicious, chocolaty, brownie bites? Not only are they super quick and easy to make, they are super healthy! P.S., you don't have to bake them. Enjoy!
No-Bake Chaga Maca Cookie Bites [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
For the Dry Ingredients:
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup cacao powder
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/3 cup raw cacao nibs
- 1 teaspoon chaga mushroom powder
- 1 teaspoon maca powder
- A dash of salt
For the Wet Ingredients:
- 1/3 cup melted cacao butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Melt the cacao butter double boiler method.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl and set aside.
- Combine all wet ingredients except cacao butter in a small bowl and pour into dry ingredients while mixing until combined.
- Slowly pour melted cacao butter in batter while stirring. Batter will be very thick.
- Take a small ice cream scooper and scoop onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Put in refrigerator or freezer to set for 1 hour.
- Remove from freezer and store in in the refrigerator; will last for five days in an airtight container.