These no-bake bars are a no-hassle, quick, healthy snack. They are packed with fiber from the oats, flavor from the cinnamon and bananas, and a sticky, rich, goodness from the dates. These bars are so good that you'll be hard-pressed to share.
4-Ingredient No-Bake Banana Bread Bars [Vegan, Gluten-Free, Raw]
Ingredients You Need for 4-Ingredient No-Bake Banana Bread Bars [Vegan, Gluten-Free, Raw]
- 1 cup pitted Medjool dates (about 10)
- 1 medium banana, mashed (should equal 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1/4 cups gluten-free oats
How to Prepare 4-Ingredient No-Bake Banana Bread Bars [Vegan, Gluten-Free, Raw]
- In a mini food processor, add the oats and process them until they're broken up but not smooth.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and blend them until everything turns into a smooth and sticky batter.
- Once everything is smooth and sticky and well combined, get a 4x6-inch dish and line it with parchment. Use a spatula that you have rinsed with water so it is wet and pour the mixture into the pan.
- Wet the spatula again and use it to evenly spread the mixture out.
- Place the dough in the freezer overnight and then pull up on the parchment paper to remove the bars and slice them.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Total Calories: 1145 | Total Carbs: 275 g | Total Fat: 6 g | Total Protein: 20 g | Total Sodium: 3 g | Total Sugar: 177 g Per Serving: Calories: 191 | Carbs: 46 g | Fat: 1 g | Protein: 3 g | Sodium: 1 mg | Sugar: 30 gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.