These no-bake bars are a no-hassle, quick, healthy snack. They are packed with fiber from the oats, flavor from the cinnamon and bananas, and a sticky, rich, goodness from the dates. These bars are so good that you'll be hard-pressed to share.
4-Ingredient No-Bake Banana Bread Bars [Vegan, Gluten-Free, Raw]
- 1 cup pitted Medjool dates (about 10)
- 1 medium banana, mashed (should equal 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1/4 cups gluten-free oats
- In a mini food processor, add the oats and process them until they're broken up but not smooth.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and blend them until everything turns into a smooth and sticky batter.
- Once everything is smooth and sticky and well combined, get a 4x6-inch dish and line it with parchment. Use a spatula that you have rinsed with water so it is wet and pour the mixture into the pan.
- Wet the spatula again and use it to evenly spread the mixture out.
- Place the dough in the freezer overnight and then pull up on the parchment paper to remove the bars and slice them.