As we all know, the way mushrooms can be prepared seems to be limitless and mushrrom dexelles is just one of the simplest, yet very tasty options. It is great recipe to have when you don't have much time whether for dinner or to go.
Mushroom Duxelles [Vegan]
- 3 1/2 cups Cremini mushrooms (or mushrooms of your choice)
- 1 Shallot onion
- 3 cloves Garlic
- 1 tablespoon Low sodium Tamari
- Peppercorn blend (grinned)
- Fresh thyme
- 2 tablespoons Vegan butter
- Himalayan pink slat to taste
- Clean and mince the mushrooms, onion and garlic in a food processor or by hand and set aside.
- Heat up the oil on the frying pan and begin sautéing the onion while adding garlic shortly after.
- Stir until translucent, add the mushrooms and stir again.
- Add tamari, grinned peppercorns, fresh thyme and stir again thoroughly.
- Reduce the heat and let in simmer until the water from mushrooms evaporates.
- Turn up the heat again and stir few more second until the mixture turns golden brown. Be careful, so it doesn’t burn.
- Take it off the heat and adjust the taste.
- Serve with avocado and veggies of your choice.