These crostini are piled high with delicious mushrooms, herbs, and seaweed! The addition of the seasonings takes this recipe to the next level.
Mushroom Crostini With Seaweed [Vegan]
- 7 ounces chanterelle mushrooms
- 1 medium fresh porcini mushroom
- 1 tablespoon algae arame
- 1 clove chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- fresh chilli to taste
- whole salt to taste
- 4 slices homemade bread
- Soak the seaweed in warm water for about 15/20 minutes, then drain and dry.
- Clean the mushrooms with a damp cloth without washing them, then with a small knife remove the stem and cut into slices. In a pan heat three tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil with a crushed clove of garlic and chopped fresh chilli pepper (quantity to taste).
- Remove the garlic and add the mushrooms. Salt them with a little salt and cook until they are soft. After a minute add the chopped parsley and the seaweed and stir quickly.
- Toast the homemade bread in order to make it crunchy, arrange the warm mushrooms on the slices and serve immediately.
These mushrooms can also be used to season some good tagliatelle!