This vegan burger is packed full of protein and yummy mushroom flavor! It will become a go to in your household!
Mushroom Burger [Vegan]
- 2 1/2 cups mushrooms
- 1/3 cup sauteed onion and bell pepper
- 1/2 cup cooked rice
- 1 1/2 cup vital wheat gluten flour
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons BBQ sauce
- 2 teaspoons vegetable bouillon powder
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 teaspoons vegan worcestershire
- 1/2 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Process mushrooms into batches.
- Add everything to a bowl and mix for 3-4 minutes
- Form patties and bake at 350ºF for about 20 minutes (flip half way through). Cook until patties feel firm.