Say hello to the prettiest bread in town! Vegan, gluten-free and insanely delicious!
The Miracle Bread [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
Ingredients You Need for The Miracle Bread [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
For the Dry Ingredients:
- 1 1/2 cups gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup raw activated nuts
- 1/3 cup hemp seeds
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 3 tablespoons psyllium husks powder
- 1/4 cup flax seeds
For the Wet Ingredients:
- 3 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 2 1/2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 1/2 cups warm water
How to Prepare The Miracle Bread [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Add all the dry ingredients to a big bowl and stir gently.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir well.
- Pour the mixture into a parchment lined 11x5 loaf pan. It should be tightly packed!
- Cover and let sit out for at least two hours.
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Bake for 20 minutes. Take out of the oven. Flip bread over and put it directly on the oven rack and bake for another 30 minutes.
- Let the bread cool completely before cutting it. Enjoy! <3
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Total Calories: 2591 | Total Carbs: 338 g | Total Fat: 111 g | Total Protein: 57 g | Total Sodium: 2859 g | Total Sugar: 184 gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.