Nutritious and wholesome, these mini granola tarts are perfect for a light snack or treat to serve. The flavorful crust is made from oats, granola, and bananas. Fill these with strawberry-flavored coconut cream and top with berries for a burst of fruity goodness.
Mini Granola Tarts [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Mini Granola Tarts [Vegan]
For Crust Option 1 (Using Pre-Made Granola):
- 2 cups granola
- 2 medium bananas, mashed
- 2 tablespoons nut butter
For Crust Option 2 (From Scratch):
- 1 medium banana, mashed
- 1 tablespoon nut butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon chopped sunflower kernels
- 1 tablespoon chopped pecans
For the Cream Filling:
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Berries of your choice
How to Prepare Mini Granola Tarts [Vegan]
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Mix the nut butter with mashed bananas and combine with granola. Let it sit in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Mix the mashed banana, nut butter, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and the cocoa powder and set aside. In a separate bowl, mix oats, sunflower kernels, and pecans. Combine the two mixes thoroughly and let it sit in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Spray mini muffin cups with cooking oil.
- Fill each muffin hole halfway with the granola mix.
- Using your fingers, mold the dough into a bowl shape by pressing into the center of the hole and working your way around the edges.
- Bake for about 12-15 minutes, then take the mould out of the oven and wait until it cools down to room temperature.
- The granola crust cups should now come out of the mould easily.
- Mix all the of the filling ingredients in blender.
To Make Crust Option 1:
To Make Crust Option 2:
To Make the Cups:
To Make the Filling:
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.