This raw cookie recipe is a total superfood treat, combining mesquite with raw cacao powder and goji berries - two of the most nutritious foods on the planet!
Raw Cacao Mesquite Superfood Balls [Vegan]
12 bite-size balls
- 1 cup walnuts
- ¼ cup raw cacao powder
- ¼ cup mesquite powder
- ¼ cup goji berries
- ½ cup raisins
- Soak goji berries for about 5 minutes to soften.
- Pulse nuts in food processor until no large piece remain.
- Add cacao and mesquite powders and pulse to combine.
- Add raisins and drained goji berries; pulse just until a soft dough forms.
- Roll into small balls.
- Refrigerate about an hour to firm. Store refrigerated in an airtight container.
Flavoring: Sprinkle on oatmeal or other hot cereal, stir into coffee or tea, or blend with non-dairy yogurt. Mesquite can be added to just about any food or dish!