This raw cookie recipe is a total superfood treat, combining mesquite with raw cacao powder and goji berries - two of the most nutritious foods on the planet!
Raw Cacao Mesquite Superfood Balls [Vegan]
12 bite-size balls
Ingredients You Need for Raw Cacao Mesquite Superfood Balls [Vegan]
- 1 cup walnuts
- ¼ cup raw cacao powder
- ¼ cup mesquite powder
- ¼ cup goji berries
- ½ cup raisins
How to Prepare Raw Cacao Mesquite Superfood Balls [Vegan]
- Soak goji berries for about 5 minutes to soften.
- Pulse nuts in food processor until no large piece remain.
- Add cacao and mesquite powders and pulse to combine.
- Add raisins and drained goji berries; pulse just until a soft dough forms.
- Roll into small balls.
- Refrigerate about an hour to firm. Store refrigerated in an airtight container.
Flavoring: Sprinkle on oatmeal or other hot cereal, stir into coffee or tea, or blend with non-dairy yogurt. Mesquite can be added to just about any food or dish!
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.