A delicious matcha latte recipe that is sweetened with natural low GI organic coconut sugar. Loaded with antioxidants and cleansing goodness, replace your morning coffee with one of these!
Matcha Latte [Vegan]
- 1/2 - 1 teaspoon Organic Matcha Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Organic Coconut Sugar
- 3/4 cup Organic Almond Milk
- 1/4 cup Organic Rice Milk
- Place the matcha and coconut sugar into your favorite mug. Add enough boiling water to cover, and using a matcha whisk - or normal little whisk - whisk together until the sugar has dissolved, and there are no matcha powder lumps.
- Using a coffee machine steamer, steam your milks together until thick and frothy. If you don't have a coffee machine, use the stove top and whisk. You won't have the exact same end result but it'll do the job.
- Next, pour the frothed milk into the dissolves and mixed matcha mix, and try your best to make the most exquisite latte art. PS Or just use the pointy side of the thermometer, or tooth pick to create your art.
- Serve and enjoy.