This marinated kale salad comes together in just 10 minutes and you can serve it as a side dish or a main meal. The salad has kale, bell pepper, and tomato. Then it’s topped with a delicious mixture of avocado, hemp, garlic, lemon, tamari, and celery. Such a flavorful light meal or side dish. This marinated kale salad is such a tasty way to get in your leafy greens.
Marinated Kale Salad [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Marinated Kale Salad [Vegan]
- 1 large head of kale stems removed, and leaves finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 1 orange or yellow bell pepper seeded and chopped
- 1 small tomato chopped
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 celery stalk roughly chopped
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1/4 cup hemp hearts
- 1 tsp coconut aminos or gluten-free tamari
- 1 avocado
How to Prepare Marinated Kale Salad [Vegan]
- In a large bowl, sprinkle salt over the kale, then gently massage with your hands until the kale wilts, about 3-5 minutes.
- Add lemon juice, massage again for another minute. Add bell peppers and tomatoes and toss. In a blender, process all the dressing ingredients until creamy. Pour over the kale mixture, toss well and serve.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.
Hidden for desktop / visible for mobile