Snuggle up on a cozy fall morning with a warm and comforting maple pecan latte! The gentle sweetness will make waking up in the morning a treat.
Maple Pecan Latte [Vegan]
- 1/3 cup pecans, soaked in water
- 1 cup water
- Pinch of sea salt
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1 double shot (2 ounces) espresso or freshly brewed coffee
- 1/2 teaspoon maple syrup (optional)
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- 1/2 pecan, very finely chopped
- Blend the soaked pecans, the water, and the salt in a blender until smooth.
- Filter the pecan milk into a small pot through a nut milk bag and stir in the maple syrup.
- Heat the maple pecan milk until very hot but not boiling. Use a milk frother to make it foamy.
- Pour the espresso into a cup and add the maple pecan milk. Top with the foam.
- For the toppings, mix the maple syrup with the vanilla extract, if using, and drizzle on top, then add the chopped pecan.
You can turn this recipe into an iced drink by not heating the milk, and adding a cup of ice cubes to your jar, cup, mug, or glass.
Per Serving (without toppings): Calories: 287 | Carbs: 14 g | Fat: 26 g | Protein: 3 g | Sodium: 1 mg | Sugar: 9 g Note: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Hidden for desktop / visible for mobile