Only seven ingredients, one bowl, and half an hour's time, these bars are no-stress, but totally delicious.They're extremely moist and fudgey and packed with maple and peanut butter — perfect for the holidays!
Maple Peanut Butter Blondies [Vegan]
- Scant 1 cup maple peanut butter
- 1 cup flour
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease and line an 8x8-inch pan.
- Combine all ingredients with a whisk. Using a rubber spatula, transfer batter to pan and spread evenly.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely on a wire rack before cutting and serving.