Make a beautiful treat for your friends and family. A creamy blend of chocolate and fruit, it's so delicious! Are you ready to learn how you can make your own mango nutty nutella pie galette? Lets get started!
Mango Nutty Nutella Pie Galette [Vegan]
- 7 ounces of flour
- 3.5 ounces vegan butter (thin slices)
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of ice cold water
- 1 mango
- Pinch of salt
- 4-5 tablespoons hazelnut paste
- 1/4 cup of almond milk and 1/2 tablespoon of sugar to brush and coat the crust
- Combine flour and butter in a food processor.
- Add sugar, pinch of salt and lastly the water to get a consistent dough.
- Leave to rest for 30 minutes in the fridge.
- Thinly slice the mango set aside.
- Take the pie dough and roll it into a 10-12 inch circle with rolling pin.
- Preheat the oven at 400°F.
- Brush 4-5 tablespoon home made nutella in the middle of the pie dough. Leave about 1 inch of the edge free.
- Put the slices of mango in a circle on the dough.
- Fold the edge of the dough over the mango as the crust.
- Brush the crust with almond milk. Sprinkle the crust with sugar.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes in the oven.
- Serve immediately.