Include these “healthy” loaded potato bites at your next party! They are low-fat yet bursting with flavor for snacking satisfaction!
Loaded Potato Bites [Vegan]
- 5 red potatoes, thinly sliced
- extra virgin olive oil (~1 tablespoon)
- 1 avocado, mashed
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 cup fresh salsa
- Sea salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Place sliced potatoes in a bowl and drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and toss to coat. Place in a single layer on a baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes or until lightly golden and crispy, flipping once. Let cool.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl mix mashed avocado, lemon juice, sea salt, and pepper.
- Top golden potato rounds with mashed avocado, salsa, and cilantro. Enjoy!