Kale and roasted corn stir fry. It's also healthy, quick and easy to make.
Kale and Roasted Corn Stir Fry [Vegan]
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 1 medium sized red onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped ginger
- 1 teaspoon red cayenne pepper
- 3 cups (about 1 pound) of chopped fresh or frozen kale (can be subbed with your favorite green)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup roasted corn kernels (fresh or frozen)
- Heat the oil and add in the mustard seeds and wait until the seeds begin to crackle. Add in the red onion and sauté well. The onion will wilt and begin to turn softly golden. Add in the ginger and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Stir in the red cayenne pepper and the kale and stir well. Stir in the salt and mix well.
- Add in the kale and the salt and cook until the kale has wilted. Mix in the corn and stir well.
- Cover and cook for 2 minutes and serve immediately.