This jalapeño pickle dip is effortless, affordable, has multiple textures, crisp dill flavor, and of course that added bit of heat with the jalapeños! Serve this at your next gathering and people will be shocked by the simplicity yet perfectly combined flavors. Whether you’re a pickle person or not, this dish will surely sweep you off your feet!
Jalapeño Pickle Dip [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
What Ingredients Do You Need To Make Jalapeño Pickle Dip [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 2 packages vegan cream cheese
- 1/2 cup vegan sour cream
- 1/4 cup fresh dill, finely chopped
- 1 jalapeño, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup pickle juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- Pinch salt/pepper, to taste
- 1 cup chopped pickles, diced
How To Make Jalapeño Pickle Dip [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Mix cream cheese and sour cream by hand or pulse in a food processor until combined.
- Add all other ingredients and mix together.
- This can be served immediately but it gets even better after 1-2 hours of refrigeration.
- Pickled Vegetables
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Hidden for desktop / visible for mobile