This tasty breakfast can be prepped on Sunday and it can be warmed up quickly in the morning for up to 5 days. Perfect quick breakfast idea!
Instant Pot Coconut Steel Cut Oats [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 cup of steel cut oats
- 1 2/3 cup of water
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1- 13.5 oz can of full-fat coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons of coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon of ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Optional toppings: coconut flakes, coconut sugar, dried fruit, flax meal or nuts or seeds.
- To cook the steel cut oats in the instant pot: add your steel cut oats and water into your pot.
- Close the lid and lock the release value on the top.
- Select manual button for cooking.
- Adjust the cooking time to 10 minutes.
- After the cooking time has concluded, allow the Instant Pot to naturally release the pressure.
- Once released, add your coconut milk, sugar, cinnamon and extract.
- Stir well to combine.
- Serve immediately or allow to cool and store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.