Whether you're looking for an afternoon pick-me-up or an after-dinner treat, these iced frappés are sure to satisfy your craving for sweets. The rich and velvety green tea matcha blend provides a light caffeine boost and is a nice differentiation to the traditional coffee frappé. For this recipe, go for coconut milk as opposed to almond for optimal froth!
Iced Matcha Green Tea Frappé With Coconut Whip [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Iced Matcha Green Tea Frappé With Coconut Whip [Vegan]
For the Frappé:
- 1 1/2 cups soy milk, chilled
- 2 1/2 teaspoons matcha green tea powder
- 2 1/2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Seeds from 1/2 a scraped vanilla bean pod
- Tiny pinch of sea salt
For the Whipped Coconut Cream Topping:
- 4 tablespoons of cold, solidified coconut cream
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- A tiny pinch of sea salt
How to Prepare Iced Matcha Green Tea Frappé With Coconut Whip [Vegan]
- In a blender, combine soy milk, matcha, maple syrup, vanilla seeds, and sea salt. Blend on high, until frothy and completely smooth. Pour into glasses.
- In a small bowl, combine coconut cream, maple syrup, and coconut cream. With electric beaters, whip for about 1 minute, until it resembles whipped cream.
- Either dollop or pipe the coconut whip onto the surface of the frappé and a dusting of matcha powder before serving.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.