Iced Dandelion Latte is a detoxifying drink that is much healthier than iced coffee. It is made with roasted dandelion root tea which gives it a rich and full-bodied flavor and sweetened with stevia. Iced Dandelion Latte is flavored with a little bit of vanilla, a splash of organic soy milk and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
Iced Dandelion Latte [Vegan]
- 2 Roasted Dandelion Root Tea bags
- 8 cups water
- 1 cup organic soy milk
- 10-15 drops of stevia
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Sprinkle of cinnamon
- Boil 8 cups of water and steep 2 bags of roasted dandelion root tea in the hot water. This can be done in a pot on the stove or with a kettle and a large tea pot.
- After the tea has steeped for 15 minutes, pour 1 cup of tea into an ice cube tray and place it in the freezer overnight. Let the remaining tea come to room temperature and place in the fridge covered to cool for at least 2 hours.
- Once the tea has cooled, remove the roasted dandelion root tea bags and pour it into a serving pitcher. Add the organic soy milk, stevia to taste, vanilla and dandelion root tea ice cubes.
- Serve Iced Dandelion Latte with a sprinkle of cinnamon and enjoy.
I like to make the ice cubes out of the tea so as they melt the Iced Dandelion Latte doesn’t become watered down. You could also enjoy this latte hot by adding the organic soy milk, stevia and vanilla after the tea has steeped for at least 15 minutes.