Make this bread is easy — all you need is one bowl, a spatula, and a pan to bake it in. It's gluten-free because it's made form buckwheat flour, but so delicious and doughy, thanks to hummus. Who knew five-ingredient, gluten-free bread could be so good? You'll love the aroma of fresh-baked bread that wafts through your house as this bakes.
Hummus Buckwheat Bread [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 3 cups light buckwheat flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoons baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 3/4 cup plain hummus
- 1/2 cup tahini
- A pinch of salt
- 1/3 cup pumpkin seeds, for garnish on top
- Combine all the ingredients in that single bowl, and mix them well with the spatula. Transfer the dough to a pan prepared with baking paper. You could also use a bit of oil to grease.
- The last step is to add pumpkin seeds on top for garnish. Cover the pan with aluminum foil and bake all for 55 minutes at 400°F.