Quick and easy to make and delicious to eat, these dark chocolates make the perfect gift or are great for sharing with family at home — or you can keep them all to yourself! After you try these, you'll never want store-bought again.
Homemade Dark Chocolates [Vegan]
- 1 tablespoons coconut butter
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao
- 2 teaspoon coconut oil
- A pinch of salt
- Add all the ingredients to a saucepan and heat on low, stirring constantly.
- When the ingredients are melted and combined, pour into chocolate molds or paper lined muffin tins.
- Place in the fridge for 1-2 hours to set. Once set, remove from the molds and store in a container in the fridge.