This homemade vegan yogurt is made with raw cashews, and raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar. The yogurt works extraordinarily well for dipping fruits in or even as a spread over toast. Plus, it couldn’t be easier to make!
Homemade Cashew Yogurt [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 2 cup raw cashews, soaked in water overnight, drained and rinsed
- 1 tablespoon raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1/4 cup water
- Blend all the ingredients in a high-speed blender until smooth.
- Transfer to a container with a lid, close the lid, and let it sit at room temperature for 4 hours.
- Put it in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours before serving. Serve with fruits.