Peanut butter lovers rejoice - this peanut butter pie is the perfect dessert! It's also packed with fiber and protein, making it healthy enough to eat for breakfast if you're feeling like a rebel!
Healthy Peanut Butter Pie [Vegan, Gluten-Free, Sugar-Free]
- 1 package extra firm tofu
- 8 tablespoons powdered peanut butter
- 1/4 cup monk fruit sweetener
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 cup water (more if needed to facilitate blending)
- 1 teaspoon natural butter flavor
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon Stevita liquid stevia extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F, spray pie dish with non-stick cooking spray, and set aside.
- Combine all ingredients in blender, and blend until smooth.
- Transfer mixture into prepared pie dish, and bake for 30 minutes.
- Once cooled, drizzle with chocolate syrup, if desired.
Optional: chocolate syrup to drizzle on top