These Grilled Zucchini Sticks are very delicious! They are made with minimal ingredients so they're pretty easy to make. Eat them fresh out of the oven for maximum enjoyment.
Grilled Zucchini Sticks [Vegan]
- 12.35 ounces zucchini, cut into sticks
- 1 serving of homemade vegan grated cheese
- 3.5 ounces soy milk
- Put the milk in a deep dish and the cheese in a shallow one
- Dip the zucchini sticks in the milk and then roll them in the cheese.
- Place them in a oil-coated pan and bake in a preheated oven at 430°F for 15 minutes. If you're making them in the air fryer, cook them for 10 minutes at 300°F.