These wraps are packed with tender sweet potatoes, meaty mushrooms, crunchy red cabbage, red onions, and a dressing that brings it all together. The dressing is herby, with a sweet and salty taste that complements the sweet potatoes and enhances the entire flavor of the wrap. Get these ready for a barbecue, for lunch, or on a picnic — just bring your portable grill!
Grilled Sweet Potato Wraps [Vegan]
For the Dressing:
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon Tajin seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
For the Wrap:
- 1 red onion, sliced into rounds
- 4 White Button mushrooms, halved
- 1 medium sweet potato, sliced into rounds
- 1/2 cup red cabbage, shredded
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- 2 whole wheat tortilla
- Grease and preheat the grill, then place the onions, mushrooms, and sweet potatoes on it.
- While the vegetables are grilling, in a small glass bowl combine tajin seasoning, basil, parsley, salt, and oil and mix with a spoon. Set aside.
- Once the vegetables are cooked, lay the tortillas on a flat surface and place half of the grilled vegetables on it, in any order of your choice.
- Spoon the dressing over the vegetables.
- Top it with red cabbage and cilantro and serve immediately.
- Sweet Potato