These grilled fruit kebabs will be the hit of your party. Grilling the fruit brings out the natural sugars and putting them on skewers makes this a fun treat for kids of all ages.
Grilled Fruit Kebabs [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Grilled Fruit Kebabs [Vegan]
For the Skewers:
- 2 ripe bananas, peeled and sliced
- 2 ripe peaches, rinsed, and sliced into quarters
- 2 ripe mangos, skinned and cubed (large dice)
- 4 tablespoons vegan butter, melted
How to Prepare Grilled Fruit Kebabs [Vegan]
- Thread fruit onto the skewers (alternating different fruits looks nice), and baste them with a little melted vegan butter.
- Place the kabobs on the grill. Monitor the fire. If the flames get too high, place cover on the grill.
- Cook until there are visible grill marks or black crisps. Depending on the heat, do not cook longer than 15 minutes.
- Remove fruit as soon as it's done. Cover until ready to serve.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.