These grilled fruit kebabs will be the hit of your party. Grilling the fruit brings out the natural sugars and putting them on skewers makes this a fun treat for kids of all ages.
Grilled Fruit Kebabs [Vegan]
For the Skewers:
- 2 ripe bananas, peeled and sliced
- 2 ripe peaches, rinsed, and sliced into quarters
- 2 ripe mangos, skinned and cubed (large dice)
- 4 tablespoons vegan butter, melted
- Thread fruit onto the skewers (alternating different fruits looks nice), and baste them with a little melted vegan butter.
- Place the kabobs on the grill. Monitor the fire. If the flames get too high, place cover on the grill.
- Cook until there are visible grill marks or black crisps. Depending on the heat, do not cook longer than 15 minutes.
- Remove fruit as soon as it's done. Cover until ready to serve.