Would you like to enjoy clear skin, shiny hair, and strong nails without having to invest thousands of dollars in expensive beauty treatments? This Green Superfood Smoothie will help you to detoxify your body, break free from constant sugar cravings and start each day full of energy. It is packed with essential vitamins and minerals that will have your skin glowing in no time! Drink it in the morning to start your day off on the right foot or sip it later on if you need a mid-afternoon boost! This Green superfood smoothie is a great recipe to keep on hand!
Green Superfood Detox Smoothie [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Green Superfood Detox Smoothie [Vegan]
- 2 cups of water (or more if you prefer thin smoothies)
- 3 medium bananas, fresh or frozen
- 1 small orange, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1/2 small grapefruit, peeled and roughly chopped (optional, if you like a bitter undertone)
- 2 teaspoons maca powder
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds or hemp seeds (optional)
- 2 large handfuls of spinach
- 1 large handful of kale (or extra spinach)
How to Prepare Green Superfood Detox Smoothie [Vegan]
- Combine water, banana, orange, grapefruit, Maca, and chia seeds in a high-speed blender. Blend until smooth.
- Add spinach and kale. Blend again.
You can easily prepare this smoothie at night, store it in an airtight container in the refrigerator and take it with you to work the next day. It makes a great breakfast to have on the go, but you can also enjoy it as a quick snack to beat that afternoon slump!
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Total Calories: 549 | Total Carbs: 125 g | Total Fat: 5 g | Total Protein: 14 g | Total Sodium: 84 mg | Total Sugar: 59 gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.