Say that threes times fast! The recipe name may be a mouthful, but it’s the freshest mouthful of smoothie goodness you’re likely to see with a secretly healthy kick. The perfect way to say hello to summer! Garden fresh basil and strawberries are a bonus.
Green Strawberry Basil Banana Smoothie [Vegan]
- 1 cup tightly packed baby kale or spinach
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup frozen strawberries =
- 4 small/medium basil leaves
- 1-1/4 cups unsweetened regular almond milk (1 cup for a thicker smoothie)
- 1/2 tsp. chia seeds
- 3 dates, pitted
- Load up your high-speed blender with everything and mix to refreshing smoothie goodness!