Say that threes times fast! The recipe name may be a mouthful, but it’s the freshest mouthful of smoothie goodness you’re likely to see with a secretly healthy kick. The perfect way to say hello to summer! Garden fresh basil and strawberries are a bonus.
Green Strawberry Basil Banana Smoothie [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Green Strawberry Basil Banana Smoothie [Vegan]
- 1 cup tightly packed baby kale or spinach
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup frozen strawberries =
- 4 small/medium basil leaves
- 1-1/4 cups unsweetened regular almond milk (1 cup for a thicker smoothie)
- 1/2 tsp. chia seeds
- 3 dates, pitted
How to Prepare Green Strawberry Basil Banana Smoothie [Vegan]
- Load up your high-speed blender with everything and mix to refreshing smoothie goodness!
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.