Such a simple green soup; it might seem fancy and all but it's easy and oh so delicious!
Green Soup [Vegan]
- 1 medium lettuce
- 1 medium courgette
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 leek
- 1 carrot
- 1 medium turnip
- 1 teaspoon peas
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1/2 chopped coriander
- 3 tablespoons Olive oil
- Cut all the vegetables into cubes.
- Saute all the vegetables except the lettuce, the spinach and the coriander in the olive oil.
- Add water to cover the vegetables and cook on a low heat until cooked.
- When the vegetables are tender, add the lettuce, spinach and bake another 10 minutes. Add the chopped coriander and extinguish the heat.
- Spend everything with the magic wand. If necessary, add a little more water.
- Season with salt, pepper and put the olive oil.
- Bring to the boil again only until boiling.
- Remove and serve with chopped coriander.
Hidden for desktop / visible for mobile