This is a super-simple soup that is filled with plenty of healthy greens! Spicy green curry paste and kale come together to make a bowl full of warm soup that's as vibrant as it is nutritious. You'll find yourself returning to this easy recipe again and again.
Green Curry Peanut Noodle Soup [Vegan]
- 1/2 cup, plus 1 tablespoon plain peanuts
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 cup, plus 1 tablespoon green peas
- 1 cup frozen kale (double the amount if using fresh)
- 1 tablespoon green curry paste
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 1/2 ounces vermicelli noodles, cooked
- 3 1/2 ounces firm tofu, diced
- 1 spring onion, sliced
- Add peanuts, water, peas, kale, and curry paste to a high-speed blender with salt and pepper to taste. Blend until completely smooth.
- Gently heat in a pan and let simmer for a minute. Add more curry paste if needed.
- Serve hot with the cooked vermicelli, diced tofu, and spring onion.