This is super good for you because it is a grain-free, gluten-free, flour-less, dairy-free, and vegan chocolate chip cookie with the beautiful addition of pumpkin and all its wonderful spices that compliment it.
Grain-Free Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies [Vegan]
- 2 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup organic pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons organic coconut oil (melted/liquid)
- 1/4 cup organic maple syrup (or sweetener of your choice)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
- 1 teaspoon organic cinnamon powder
- 1 teaspoon organic vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon organic ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon organic ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon organic ground cloves
- 1 cup vegan chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup organic walnut pieces
- Add all ingredients in a medium-size bowl and stir until well combined.
- Scoop about a tablespoon at a time, roll into a ball in the palm of your hand (using slightly moistened hands to prevent sticking), gently pat them down flat and then put them on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 12-15 minutes watching them closely so they don't overcook and burn.
- Let them sit in the baking pan until completely cool before removing them.