This is super good for you because it is a grain-free, gluten-free, flour-less, dairy-free, and vegan chocolate chip cookie with the beautiful addition of pumpkin and all its wonderful spices that compliment it.
Grain-Free Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Grain-Free Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies [Vegan]
- 2 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup organic pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons organic coconut oil (melted/liquid)
- 1/4 cup organic maple syrup (or sweetener of your choice)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
- 1 teaspoon organic cinnamon powder
- 1 teaspoon organic vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon organic ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon organic ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon organic ground cloves
- 1 cup vegan chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup organic walnut pieces
How to Prepare Grain-Free Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies [Vegan]
- Add all ingredients in a medium-size bowl and stir until well combined.
- Scoop about a tablespoon at a time, roll into a ball in the palm of your hand (using slightly moistened hands to prevent sticking), gently pat them down flat and then put them on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 12-15 minutes watching them closely so they don't overcook and burn.
- Let them sit in the baking pan until completely cool before removing them.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Total Calories: 3,395 | Total Carbs: 213 g | Total Fat: 265 g | Total Protein: 71 g | Total Sodium: 307 mg | Total Sugar: 127 gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.