This grain free sushi bowl is absolutely delicious and packed full of dynamic and rich flavors!
Grain-Free Sushi Bowl [Vegan]
- 2-3 cups fresh or frozen cauliflower florets, steamed until tender
- OPTIONAL: 1/2 teaspoon rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 large avocado, skin removed, sliced thinly lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon sriracha
- 1/2 ripe mango, skinned and sliced into bite sized pieces
- 1 teaspoon dulse flakes
- cucumber, sliced thinly into matchsticks
- coconut aminos or tamari soy sauce
- OPTIONAL: 1 tablespoon pickled ginger, 1 tablespoon kimchi, vegan spicy mayo (recipe follows)
Spicy Vegan Mayo:
- 1 tablespoon vegan mayo
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- dash of garlic powder
- Steam your cauliflower until tender. Add cauliflower and vinegar (if using) to a food processor and pulse, breaking it up into rice sized pieces. Set aside.
Transfer Sushi "Rice" to a serving bowl. Top with mango pieces, dulse, cucumber, kimchi, pickled ginger and avocado. Add a dollop of the spicy mayo, then drizzle over the sriracha. Serve with a drizzle of coconut aminos or tamari.