Golden milk is one of our favorite things and with this recipe, you can enjoy it on a hot day in the best possible way – in a popsicle obviously. This simple recipe takes about ten minutes of prep time and then you pop your soon-to-be-frozen treats in the freezer and wait. It's incredibly easy and these popsicles are crazy delicous.
Golden Milk Popsicles [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 cup almond milk (or coconut milk/coconut cream)
- 2 or more pitted dates to sweeten
- 1/2-1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cardamom powder
- 1/2 a teaspoon cinnamon powder
- A dash of black pepper
- 1/2 a teaspoon ginger powder
- Vanilla powder to taste (optional)
- Blend all the ingredients in a blender and pour the mixture in the popsicles holders.
- Freeze them for at least 3 hours.