The smell of freshly baked bread is comforting, homely and undeniably delicious. Warm up your home with amazing scents and also end up with an incredible loaf of bread as well - what could be better?
Gluten-Free High Fiber Bread [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
1 or 2 loaves
- 2 1/2 cup lukewarm water
- 4 1/4 teaspoons fresh yeast
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sea salt
- 4 tablespoons sugar beet fiber flakes
- 2 tablespoons ground flax seeds
- 4 tablespoons oat bran
- 1 tablespoon potato fiber
- 2 tablespoons psyllium
- 4 tablespoons tapioca starch
- 2 cups gluten-free all purpose flour
- Place yeast, salt and water in a bowl and whisk until yeast has dissolved. Add the rest of ingredients to the bowl and mix, except for the gluten free flour. Let the mixture set for 10 minutes.
- Add the gluten free flour. Mix everything well and knead in order to make the dough softer (even if this is gluten free dough it gets better when kneaded).
- After this shape a loaf or two. You can use a pot for that it helps the bread rise high. Let the bread swell well 30-60 minutes.
- Bake 45 minutes or more at 350°F depending on the size of your bread(s).