These Healthy Chewy Gluten-Free Oatmeal Raisin Cookies are the best ever! They’re incredibly soft, chewy, and perfectly spiced with a hint of cinnamon.
Gluten-Free Chewy Oatmeal Raisin Cookies [Vegan]
- 1 1/2 cup gluten-free quick-cooking oats
- 3/4 cup + 2 tablespoons almond flour
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup tapioca flour
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup almond milk or any other plant-based milk
- 1/4 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set it aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk oats, almond flour, coconut sugar, tapioca flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt.
- Add almond milk and mix until dough forms. Fold in raisins.
- Form dough into tablespoon-sized balls and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Gently press down each cookie to flatten.
- Bake cookies for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool completely.
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Hidden for desktop / visible for mobile