This tortilla flatbread contains chickpea flour, garlic, and herbs and is so easy to make. Want to know how you can make vegan garlic and herb chickpea flatbread? Lets get started!
Garlic and Herb Chickpea Flatbread [Vegan]
- 1 cup of flour for all purposes
- 1 cup of chickpea flour
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons of parsley
- 1 red onion
- 1 finely chopped onion
- Salt to taste
- 1 3/4-ounces of vegetable butter
- 3/4 cup of almond milk
- Vegetable oil to roast a frying pan
- Put milk and butter in a pan and let the butter dissolve.
- Then put flour, garlic, onion, parsley, milk, and butter mixture in the food processor.
- Combine into a flexible dough.
- Knead the dough and wrap it in foil before you let it rest for 30 minutes.
- Cut into 10 pieces and knead each piece thoroughly.
- Roll up a tortilla.
- Heat the frying pan and brush with oil.
- Bake the tortilla flatbread for about a minute until dark spots are visible. Turn and bake the other side.
- Serve warm.