These fudge crunch bars melt in your mouth and have the most enticing texture. They are so easy to make and only require a few minutes and the help of your microwave!
Fudge Crunch Bars [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
To Make the Peanut Butter Layer:
- 1/4 cup rice cereal
- 1/2 cup vegan white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup of nut butter
To Make the Chocolate Layer:
- 1/2 cup vegan chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil or vegan butter
- 1/4 cup of rice cereal
- 1/4 cup of almond butter
- Microwave vegan white chocolate chips until melted.
- Mix in nut butter. Microwave for another few seconds if needed. Mix in cereal.
- Pour in 4x4-inch tin. Place in freezer.
- Microwave chocolate with oil or vegan butter in short 15 second bursts until melted.
- Mix in almond butter until smooth then cereal. Add on top of peanut butter layer and chill until solid and cut into four bars.
- Chocolate Candy Bars & Treats