These chia shots are perfect for an on the go breakfast, pre-workout snack, post workout recovery snack or just a mid day pick me up. They are slightly sweet with a hint of French toast goodness.
French Toast Chia Power Pudding [Vegan]
5 Small Chia Shots
What Ingredients Do You Need To Make French Toast Chia Power Pudding [Vegan]
- 1/4 cup chia seeds - 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk - 2 tsp. pure maple syrup - 1 tsp cinnamon - 1/2 tsp nutmeg - 1 Tbsp. raisins for topping
How To Make French Toast Chia Power Pudding [Vegan]
- Mix your chia seeds, and almond milk in a bowl.
- Add in your cinnamon, nutmeg, and maple syrup.
- Store in an airtight container over night or for at least 8 hours.
- When you are ready to eat, stir the pudding and place in little shot glasses, or tiny bowls.
- Top with raisins.
- To add a little extra sweetness, stir an extra Tbsp. of raisins into the pudding before serving.
- Chia Seeds
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Per Chia Shot: Calories: 77 | Carbs: 9 g | Fat: 4 g | Protein: 2 g | Sodium: 38 mg | Sugar: 3 gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Hidden for desktop / visible for mobile
Where is the ingredient list??