These little peppers are packed with some serious heat! If you aren’t drinking enough water, you will be after this recipe! I hope you enjoy this delightful fusion of four very simple flavors: garlic, soy, lime and red chili peppers come together to make a sauce worthy of keeping and making again and again!
Super-Simple 4-Ingredient Thai Chili Sauce [Vegan]
- 1 - 3 whole, dried Thai red chili peppers (or more, depending on your heat preference)
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced garlic
- 1/4 cup tamari or soy sauce
- 1/4 cup lime juice, freshly squeezed
- Pulse in a food processor, adding one pepper at a time.
- Taste, adjust accordingly. Three peppers is a nice spice level but make to your preference.