The flu is hitting & hitting hard. This tonic was made in hopes to give than extra immunity boost. Knock on wood, it’s working! Heads up; this tonic is strong. Be prepared, but it’s packed with vital nutrients and vitamins to keep your immunity in tip-top shape. Pair that up with washing your hands every second you get, and hopefully, we all survive this winter.
Flu Fighter Immunity-Boosting Lemon Ginger Turmeric Tonic [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Flu Fighter Immunity-Boosting Lemon Ginger Turmeric Tonic [Vegan]
- 10 to 12 lemons, halved and juiced (reserve about 6 to 8 lemon halves to boil)
- 1 very large, bigger than your hand, piece of fresh ginger or more, peeled and sliced
- 1 to 3-inch piece of turmeric root, peeled and sliced
- 3 tablespoons of maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon or less of cayenne pepper
- 4 cups of filtered water
How to Prepare Flu Fighter Immunity-Boosting Lemon Ginger Turmeric Tonic [Vegan]
- Place all of the ingredients into a large pot over medium heat.
- Bring to a boil and then reduce heat to low and cover.
- Simmer for 45 minutes.
- Strain out the large pieces of ginger, turmeric and lemon rinds.
- Once completely cooled, strain & pour into your glass jars for storage in the fridge.
- Drink 8-10 ounces a day, warmed or cold to help boost your immunity.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.