This sweet little vegan chocolate chip mug cake is ready in less than five minutes, and made with just five healthy ingredients! We’ve all had that random weeknight when we want a little something sweet after dinner, but don’t feel like making a full-sized dessert. This vegan chocolate chip mug cake will become your new favorite because it's just so easy. All you need for mixing and baking is a coffee mug or tiny bowl/ramekin and some ingredients that you probably already have on hand!
5-Ingredient Chocolate Chip Mug Cake [Vegan]
- 1/4 cup gluten-free rolled oats, ground into flour
- 2 tablespoons stevia
- 1 tablespoon applesauce
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoon chocolate chips
- In a ramekin or mug, mix the oat flour and stevia.
- Add the applesauce and almond milk and stir until everything is incorporated.
- Add the chocolate chips, then microwave for about 2 minutes.