Defeat the mid-day slump with this energizing tea, with warm spices and creamy coconut milk!
Energizing Turmeric Tea [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
Ingredients You Need for Energizing Turmeric Tea [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 tablespoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon matcha powder
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh nutmeg
- 3 tablespoon coconut milk or coconut cream
- 1 1/2-2 cups water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
How to Prepare Energizing Turmeric Tea [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Combine all the ingredients in a medium saucepan. Whisk together over medium heat, stirring often. Just before the mixture boils, pour into mugs.
- The contents settle to the bottom, so be sure to stir often while you are drinking it.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Total Calories: 81 | Total Carbs: 6 g | Total Fat: 5 g | Total Protein: 2 g | Total Sodium: 7 g | Total Sugar: 1 gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.