The paste contains a magic ingredient that makes tofu taste like an egg and it is unbelievable!
‘Eggy’ Tofu Scramble [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 cube of natural tofu
- 1/2 tablespoons of grape oil
- 2 tablespoons soya milk
- 2 tablespoons of mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon of agave or maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon of black salt (Kala Namak)
- 1/4 teaspoon of a pinch of turmeric
- A good pinch of black pepper
- A small bunch of finely chopped chives
- Mix everything in the cup with the exception of tofu and chives.
- Tofu cut into several smaller pieces and put into a blender, add the previously prepared mixture and mix everything into a smooth paste.
- In the end, add chives and gently stir with a spoon. Serve with your favorite bread.
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Total Calories: 212 | Total Carbs: 8 g | Total Fat: 16 g | Total Protein: 17 g | Total Sodium: 399 g | Total Sugar: 1 g Note: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Hidden for desktop / visible for mobile