This is the easiest tequila sunrise cocktail recipe and a great way to celebrate summer, a birthday, or any occasion really. It is a super tasty cocktail that looks like a real sunrise in your glass. Beautifully red and yellow, bright, and sweet –– how could this cocktail not make you happy? Just like the raspberry mojito or caipirinha, a tequila sunrise is one of the most popular cocktail drinks around the World You only need a couple of ingredients for this tequila sunrise recipe: tequila, orange juice or fruit juice, grenadine syrup, ice cubes, and a slice of orange or lemon. That's it! Try different fruit juices to play around with the flavors!
Easy Tequila Sunrise [Vegan]
- 3-4.5 ounces orange juice
- 1-1.5 ounces tequila
- 1 ounce grenadine syrup
- Ice cubes
- Slice of orange and lemon
- Take 5 to 6 ice cubes and put them in a long drink or large glass
- Pour the orange juice and the tequila into the glass. Mix well
- Add the grenadine. Pour it slowly into the glass.
- The grenadine then drops to the bottom of the glass. A little bit of patience and you see a red glow in the bottom of the glass with the yellow orange juice above.
- Decorate with a slice of orange and lemon and your Tequila Sunrise is ready.