This Paleo and Vegan Easy Pizza Sauce is the perfect addition to your pizza needs! It’s quick and simple to make, tastes delicious, and it’s gluten-free, dairy-free, refined sugar-free, and clean-eating!
Easy Pizza Sauce [Vegan, Paleo, Gluten-Free, Refined Sugar-Free]
- 1 8 ounce can tomato sauce, no salt added
- 1 6 ounce can tomato paste with basil, garlic, and oregano
- 1-2 tablespoons filtered water (depending on desired consistency)
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, or to taste
- 1-2 garlic cloves, minced (or 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder)
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary or thyme (or 1/2 teaspoon both)
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, minced (or 1 teaspoon dried parley flakes)
- Start by adding all the ingredients in a medium saucepan and whisking everything together.
- Turn the heat to medium-high and stir with a wooden spoon occasionally. Once it starts to bubble, turn it down to low and cover with a lid.
- Continue to cook the sauce for at least 20 minutes and up to 1 hour.
- You can use it immediately or store it in an airtight container in the fridge for later use!
This batch will fill about 2-3 pizzas. You can store this pizza sauce in an airtight container or jar in the fridge for about 1 week or up to one year in the freezer (use freezer bags, jars, or freezer containers).