Simple, sensational, and easy peanut salsa. This homemade salsa recipe ready in just a few minutes. It has a good amount of spice from the peppers, but the brown sugar balances it out perfectly. The combination of spices and seasonings in this peanut salsa is absolutely divine. The flavor is similar to a peanut sauce that you'd put on tofu or noodles. Needless, to say it's a crowd pleaser.
Easy Peanut Salsa [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 chili pepper
- 2 dried Szechuan peppers
- 1/3 cup of peanuts
- 1 teaspoon of sesame seeds
- 1 onion diced
- 2 chopped garlic cloves
- 2 teaspoons of olive oil
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- Soak dried peppers in warm water.
- Finely chop the onion and garlic.
- Heat a pan with olive oil and fry the onion and garlic until they are soft.
- Add the peanuts and sesame seeds and stir into the onion mix. Then add the chili and dried peppers and add the onion mixture.
- Take the heat and let it cool before adding it to the food processor. Add the apple cider vinegar, salt and sugar.
- Pulse a few times before adding water to the salsa until it is tasty and smooth and the peppers are completely shredded.
- Hot Pepper