Instead of regular chips, you can decide to make these homemade pita chips. This homemade pita chip recipe is easy to make for the weekend or on game night. Combine with your favorite dips and you have a delicious but responsible snack!
Easy Homemade Pita Chips [Vegan]
One half pita can yield 8 wedges and 1 whole pita 16 wedges
Ingredients You Need for Easy Homemade Pita Chips [Vegan]
- 2 pita bread
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of spice blend (oregano, parsley, cumin, paprika, etc.)
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to Prepare Easy Homemade Pita Chips [Vegan]
- Cut a pita bread through the middle and then in two halves and then cut the halved pita in wedges.
- Add olive oil, spice blend, salt, and pepper in a bowl and mix.
- Add the pita wedge and cover them with the oil mixture.
- Pre-heat the oven to 420°F and lay the pita wedges on a baking tray.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes until golden brown and crispy
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.