Instead of regular chips, you can decide to make these homemade pita chips. This homemade pita chip recipe is easy to make for the weekend or on game night. Combine with your favorite dips and you have a delicious but responsible snack!
Easy Homemade Pita Chips [Vegan]
One half pita can yield 8 wedges and 1 whole pita 16 wedges
- 2 pita bread
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of spice blend (oregano, parsley, cumin, paprika, etc.)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut a pita bread through the middle and then in two halves and then cut the halved pita in wedges.
- Add olive oil, spice blend, salt, and pepper in a bowl and mix.
- Add the pita wedge and cover them with the oil mixture.
- Pre-heat the oven to 420°F and lay the pita wedges on a baking tray.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes until golden brown and crispy