When you have an abundance of spotted bananas… you get creative and then add chocolate for an over-the-top, healthy treat! These almond banana blondies were gone in less than 24 hours in my kitchen.
Easy Almond Banana Blondies [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 3 small or 2 regular sized ripe bananas
- 1/3 cup of coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup of nut-based milk
- 1 1/2 tablespoon of melted coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon of almond extract
- 1 1/2 cup of gluten-free flour blend
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
- 1/3 cup of optional toppings (nuts, chocolate chips etc.)
- Preheat your oven to 325°F.
- Spray your 8x8 glass baking dish with olive oil or line with parchment paper.
- Into your stand mixer, paddle attached, blend down your peeled bananas.
- Add your sugar, milk, oil, and extract.
- Blend to combine.
- Add your dry ingredients and blend again.
- Stop the mixer and scrape down the sides.
- Blend again and then pour into your prepared pan.
- Sprinkle the top with your toppings, if using.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden around the edges. Avoid over-baking.