This creamy chai chia coconut pudding is healthy, easy to make and delicious! Chia seeds have a ton of health benefits and there are so many fun ways to use them in your cooking. This chia coconut pudding is the perfect way to experiment and enjoy healthy chia seeds!
Creamy Chai Chia Coconut Pudding [Vegan]
- 2/3 mug hot organic chai tea (infused)
- 1/3 mug coconut milk
- 1 handful walnuts
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp raw agave if you have a sweet tooth (optional)
- Prepare your chai tea and place about 2/3 of mug in a bowl.
- Add 1/3 mug of coconut milk.
- Add walnuts, cinnamon, chia seeds and honey (optional) and mix well.
- Place your preparation in smaller cups and place in the fridge for about 1 hour.